Read our Quarterly Report and Annual Round up for 2014
Our most recent Quarterly Report offers an outlook on asset values for 2015 and a wrap up on trends and performance over the final half of 2014. For the team at Slattery the second half of 2014 saw the end to our biggest year in business ever, with some of Australia’s largest sales being run by our nationally located team.
The Quarter in short:
- Mining assets remained soft due to uncertainty in the mining industry and low commodity prices.
- Values for broad use Earthmoving equipment were consistent with the big drop in values in the first half of 2014. Slattery results for Earthmoving assets have bucked the trend with good results being achieved.
- Prices for Motor Vehicles rebounded in the second half of 2014 with SUVs and luxury marques the strongest performers.
- Road Transport prices have been strongly affected by truck and trailer make and model, new truck sales rebounded to offer a recovery to what looked a devastating year, however, new and used truck sales are still down on previous years.
- The Aviation sector has continued to be quiet with the troubled relationship between operators and CASA still impacting industry confidence. The Forsyth report and a shake up at CASA have renewed confidence in a resolution.
Also covered in the Quarterly Report;
- More detailed overview of the current market across Australia as a whole;
- Sales highlights from our books;
- Staff profile on our National Manager, Banking, Finance and Insolvency.
READ THE FULL REPORT HERE